Monday, April 2, 2012

46 - weigh in day

46 more days to go and I am down 23.6 lbs!!!! I am 6.4lbs from my original goal and I believe I will be able to exceed my goal. I am feeling great. I have a lot more energy and am more confidant.  I find myself looking in the mirror more often and wanting to get dressed and put on makeup.

I decided to put my health first and stop making excuses. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot going on right now  but I don't let those things stop me from focusing on my goal.  Now that I am seeing changes with myself and my body, I've become more determined.  I am very fortunate to have a gym instructor that pushes me like no one has ever done before. He does not let anyone in his class give up and I've done things that I thought I would never be able to do.  

I am on vacation right now from work and decided I was going to juice a few days.  I started juicing on Friday and everything was going well until yesterday.  I wasn't feeling well and then got sick(if ya know what I mean).  I wasn't sure if it was the juice or if I had a bug. Any-who, I am still juicing but decided to have some healthy food here and there.


I am very excited to go home Thursday and see my family and friends!

You can do ANYTHING you put your mind to.


I inserted pictures of my progress thus far.  Only 23.6 lbs lighter. It's not a HUGE difference but I believe you can still see one.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment