Sunday, March 25, 2012

54

I am excited to weigh in tomorrow! This week went pretty well. I am finding things are becoming easier at the gym.  When I am on the treadmill, I usually climb on a hill because I have bad knees. I walk for the first five minutes. I then put the incline at a 3 for two minutes.  Every two minutes I raise the incline by one until I get to 8. I stay at 8 for 5 minutes and then attempt to do 9 for five minutes.  In the past It was too difficult at a 9 incline. Yesterday, I was able to stay at a 9 incline for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes I went to a15 incline for one minute, back to 9 for a minute, and did that about 5 times.(I don't hold on to the treadmill at all) Even today at spin, I felt I was able to push myself more.  It's a really good feeling.

Tomorrow I am going to start to go to the gym at 5 am again.  I am going to start adding weight lifting to my workout. On Friday I am going to begin my 6 days of juicing.  I will be in New York on Thursday! woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment