Monday, March 5, 2012

74

No #*$%ing around.

Last week I mentioned that it was primarily important for me to "get my ducks in a row" basically. Well, I did. I made a ton of progress on my Master's, I caught up on grading, and I also took care of piles of work at my second job. Now it's time to get to business.

I went food shopping today and bought some stuff to make fresh juice in the morning. I'm not that excited about  about cleaning the juicer after. :-P Tomorrow I have the day off from meetings/school, and instead of working on more data analysis there is just too much I have to get done around my house. So tomorrow I plan on juicing, CLEANING EVERYTHING, doing laundry, and finally getting back to the gym!

I am really looking forward to it. Lately I feel as though I have been in a rut - I lose and gain and lose and gain the same 8-10 lbs over and over. Well it's GOING and I am getting back into the swing of things. I think back to how I felt last May when my 90 day commitment was over: I was so happy, I felt so confident, I was more positive, and I was just glowing in general. Once I get moving in the right direction again and gain some momentum to keep moving forward I know I will feel those things once more.

So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment