Tuesday, February 28, 2012

80

This week is starting off pretty good. I weighed myself on Monday and lost 8lbs my first week.  WooHoo!  I also decided to start going to the gym before work this week.  I've been going to the 5:45 am spin class and I am really enjoying it.  I thought I would be pooped by the end of my work day considering I am waking up at 4:30 am.  Surprisingly, the opposite  is happening.  I have tons of energy!  We'll see how I feel by the end of the week.  I'll keep you posted.

I made a promise to myself to focus on ME during this 90 day transformation.  I decided to delete my Facebook.  I felt that I was on facebook way more than I should have been on it.  I would be working on class work and somehow my computer screen would always end on my news feed. Silly computer.  So facebook had to go.  Another reason I deleted facebook was because I feel I compare myself to other too often.  I need to love me for me. I need to not worry what others are doing with their lives, and I need to focus on myself.  Tata fb!

No comments:

Post a Comment