Monday, February 20, 2012

88

So I am the new girl on the blog. My name is Michele and Selina and I have been friends for many many years. When Selina and I discussed doing the 90 day transformation together I was excited and eager to begin. We spoke for 40 minutes about our plans and goals and I couldn't wait to start. Then I woke up the next day and all the excitement and eagerness was gone.  I thought to myself "WHY? What am I getting myself into! Why did I tell Selina I would do this with her?"  I looked at my phone and I had a text from Selina that read "Day 90! You won't wake up with any surprise motivation but ya gotta do it anyway! You committed to me :)" She was right! I did commit to her, but more so I made a commitment to my myself.

To be honest, the first two days I didn't eat the healthiest but I did things for me. I once heard a guy say "I feel the way your room looks describes how your life is in the moment." and I believe that it's true for my life.  The last couple of months I have been stressed,exhausted, and overwhelmed with work/my life.  I feel like I wasn't making time for me or doing things that I needed to get done.  My bedroom was getting out of control, like my life. On day 90 I cleaned my room. After I was finished, I felt at ease and more hopeful for the 90 transformation.

My ultimate goals for these 90 days:

1) Be healthier.
2) Loose at least 30 lbs
3) Gain confidence 
4) Go to the gym at least 4 times a week throughout the 90 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment